SEOUL, South Korea, Feb. 9 (Korea Bizwire) — Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEIS) will highlight its advanced power and control technologies this week at SEMICON® Korea 2017. Advanced Energy® (AE®) continues to lead in process power performance, serving as a trusted partner in the industry for more than 35 years. The company’s exhibit will include a representative product portfolio for semiconductor and thin-film processing applications:
- RF power with advanced multi-level pulsing, enabling a wide variety of semiconductor applications and providing flexibility and adaptability for 3D logic and memory (VNAND) and next-generation device structures
- Source technology uniquely suited to operate in semiconductor applications, targeted for critical plasma-based processes for lower device damage, higher throughput and higher yields
- High voltage modules and systems for e-beam, e-chuck and ion implantation applications, providing higher power density, flexibility and modularity
- DC power for PVD processes utilized in semiconductor and display manufacturing for copper, aluminum, tantalum, titanium and newer exotic materials
- Thermal products, including pyrometers, optical fiber thermometers and SCR thyristor power controllers, that offer precise thermal profiles and advanced thermal process control solutions for increased productivity and yield
“The advanced technology features in the company’s process power products continue to give OEMs an advantage in semiconductor manufacturing, particularly with the increase in the complexity of deposition and etch processes,” said Yuval Wasserman, Advanced Energy president and CEO. “The power performance we offer with advanced RF pulsing, instrumentation and control capabilities give our customers power management and control that is predictable, repeatable, and customizable.”
Advanced Energy has a global network of offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, including a regional design and service center in Seoul. The company is expanding its global footprint with a new service center in Xi’an, China. The new office increases product availability and improves the service experience, making it quicker and easier for regional, high-quality lifecycle services. Many customers rely on AE to stock spares, provide extended warranties and expedite repairs to keep production moving.
SEMICON Korea takes place at the COEX Exhibition Center in Seoul, February 8 – 10. To learn more about Advanced Energy’s featured products, please visit the company in Hall A, booth 2514, and the company’s event website at www.advanced-energy.com/en/sck2017.html.
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq:AEIS) is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, precision power solutions for thin films processes and industrial applications. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with dedicated support and service locations around the world.
Director, Corporate Marketing
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Source: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. via GLOBE NEWSWIRE