FAIRFAX, Va., March 10 (Korea Bizwire) — The Stevie Awards have opened entries for The 18th Annual International Business Awards, the world’s premier business awards competition, which attracts nominations from organizations in more than 60 nations and territories each year.
All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. The early-bird entry deadline, with reduced entry fees, is 13 April. The final entry deadline is 12 May, but late entries will be accepted through 16 June with payment of a late fee. Entry details are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
Juries featuring more than 150 executives around the world will determine the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners. Winners be announced on 12 August, and celebrated at a gala banquet in Paris, France on 23 October, conditions permitting.
The International Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Categories include:
- Management Awards
- COVID-19 Response Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Company of the Year Awards
- Customer Service Awards
- Human Resources Awards
- Information Technology Awards
- Marketing Awards
- New Product Awards
- Public Relations Awards
- Web Site, App, Event, Video and other media awards
There are many new and revised features of The International Business Awards for 2021:
- Seven new marketing campaign/program categories, four new communications/public relations categories, three new website categories, and 13 new product and service categories.
- Nominations that won Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie Awards in The 2020 International Business Awards® may be nominated again in the 2021 IBAs, as long as they are submitted to categories different from those in which they won in 2020.
- There are no entry fees for nominations in the Company of the Year categories and other select categories.
- The Best of the IBA awards have been revised. Fewer Grand Stevie Award trophies will be conferred.
Stevie Award winners in the 2020 IBAs included Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (Slovakia), Ernst & Young (USA), IBM (USA), Facebook India Online Services (India), Freelancer.com (Australia), Ooredoo Group (Qatar), REMAP (Canada), Türkiye İş Bankası (Turkey), Thai Life Insurance (Thailand), Telecommunication Services Limited (Hong Kong), LLYC (Spain), Warner Media (USA), and many more.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the new Middle East Stevie Awards. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
+1 (703) 547-8389
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a31c4624-616b-4997-aeba-a937ec876a6d
Source: The Stevie Awards via GLOBE NEWSWIRE