RIDGEFIELD PARK, N.J. July 1, 2014 (Korea Bizwire)–Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced availability of the company’s wireless SMART printer line in Office Depot, OfficeMax and Staples stores nationwide. Samsung printers provide high quality printing and convenient wireless print options, including support for Google Cloud, Near Field Communication (NFC) and Wi-Fi Direct printing, to consumers and small businesses. With easy to use interfaces, premium performance and the ability to print with just a tap or click, the line provides consumers with SMART printing solutions.
“Samsung is committed to offering convenient print options to our customers, and mobile printing makes it easier than ever to print documents from any device, whether it’s your PC, tablet or phone”
“Samsung is committed to offering convenient print options to our customers, and mobile printing makes it easier than ever to print documents from any device, whether it’s your PC, tablet or phone,” said Ron Gazzola, Vice President of Consumer IT Marketing at Samsung Electronics America. “As they become increasingly reliant on mobile devices, consumers are demanding solutions that allow them to seamlessly print from a phone or tablet without physically connecting to a printer. Samsung’s SMART printers meet that need, and we’re excited to expand availability of this line by stocking them in office superstores starting this summer.”
The following Samsung printers are now available at Office Depot and OfficeMax:
- SL-M2020W: With print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute and a compact footprint, the SL-M2020W is a great option for any home or home office. Users can effortlessly print wirelessly through the Samsung Mobile Print app and NFC technology. In-store retail price: $129.99
- SL-M2070FW: This 4-in-1 printer will be a work horse in any office. Print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute and NFC technology make it easy to print reports of any length without needing to physically connect to the printer. In-store retail price: $209.99
- SL-C1810W: The SL-C1810W uses Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages) technology to deliver crisp images and sharper text than ever before. The printer also includes wireless printing with NFC technology, as well as the Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud print capabilities. In-store retail price: $299.99
- SL-C460FW: The SL-C460FW is a 4-in-1 one printer that includes wireless printing with NFC technology, as well as the Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud print capabilities. It prints highly detailed images to an impressive 2,400×600 dpi. In-store retail price: $399.99
All of the printers available at Office Depot and OfficeMax include Samsung’s Eco-mode. In addition to making the printers more eco-friendly, this unique feature will save consumers money by significantly reducing the amount of paper and toner they use during printing.
The following Samsung printers are now available at Staples:
- SL-M2830DW: This printer provides professional performance in an easy-to-use package. With the addition of NFC technology, consumers have three different ways to print wirelessly: by tapping an NFC-enabled device on the printer, by using the Samsung print app or from Google Cloud print. In-store retail price: $159.99
- SL-M2880FW: The SL-M2880FW is a 4-in-1 printer that allows users to copy, scan, fax and print. It leverages a 600MHz processor for print speeds of up to 29 pages per minute and features Samsung’s NFC printing technology. In-store retail price: $299.99
- SL-M3870FW: The SL-M3870FW is an award winning (2012 BLI Outstanding Achievement award) 4-in-1 printer. The tray supports up to 58 pounds of media weight, and an easy–to-use eco button automatically activates 2-up printing (two pages on the same side) and duplex printing, as well as skipping blank pages and printing in Toner Save Mode. Wi-Fi Direct features allow for easy wireless printing. In-store retail price: $399.99
- SL-C1860FW: The SL-C1860FW is a 4-in-1 printer that includes a 4.3-inch color touchscreen, making it easy to switch between tasks, like scanning and faxing. Users can easily print documents straight from a smart device using the Samsung Mobile Print App and Google Cloud Print. In-store retail price: $449.99
- SL-C410W: The SL-C410W offers a small footprint and Samsung’s NFC technology, making it perfect for a living room or dorm room. In-store retail price: $229.99
Please visit www.samsung.com for more information on Samsung’s printer lineup.
About Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, NJ, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA), is a recognized innovation leader in consumer electronics design and technology. A wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SEA delivers a broad range of digital consumer electronics, IT and home appliance products. Samsung is the market leader for HDTVs in the U.S. and America’s fastest growing home appliance brand. To discover more of the award-winning products you love with Samsung, please visit www.samsung.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Source: Samsung Electronics (via BusinessWire)