SAN FRANCISCO, April 12 (Korea Bizwire) — Meltwater, a global leader in media, social and consumer intelligence, today announced Trevor Noah, comedian and best-selling author, and Bethenny Frankel, founder and CEO of Skinnygirl, will deliver highly-anticipated keynotes at the upcoming Meltwater Summit, June 21-22 in New York City.
Meltwater Summit, now in its third year, offers an opportunity for marketing and communications professionals to hear from speakers, industry experts, and top brands and learn how to cut through the noise for more meaningful connections with customers.
In addition to keynote speakers Noah and Frankel, the Meltwater Summit will welcome more than 30 industry thought-leaders and brands to discuss a variety of topics impacting marketing and communications professionals today, including executive thought leadership, influencer relationships, social listening, measurement, purpose-driven communication and more.
Among the speakers at Meltwater Summit 2023 will be:
- Selman Careaga, President, the Coca-Cola Company
- Christine Haughney Dare-Bryan, Editor at Large, Inc. Magazine
- Chris Chiames, Chief Communications Officer, Carnival Cruise Line
- James Wright, Global CEO, Red Havas
- Dayan Candappa, Chief Content Officer, Newsweek
- Zaria Parvez, Global Social Media Manager, Duolingo
- Stacie Barrett, Director of Internal Communication, Domino’s
- Sheila Mulligan, Managing Director, Edelman
- Danny Gardner, Social Intelligence Lead, Haleon
- Rose Jia, Head of Growth Marketing, Amazon
- Miri Rodriguez, Senior Storyteller State & Local Gov., Microsoft
“We are thrilled to have such an incredible lineup of talented industry experts in attendance at the Meltwater Summit this year,” said John Box, Chief Executive Officer, Meltwater. “We know how challenging it can be to effectively reach audiences in our digital world, and our goal is to help marketing and communications professionals ‘Engage with Impact’ by building trust and loyalty with their customers.”
Sponsors participating in Meltwater Summit 2023 include Red Havas, Converseon, 3BL and more.
Learn more about the Meltwater Summit and register here: www.meltwater.com/summit
VP Marketing, Meltwater
Account Supervisor, Red Havas
Meltwater empowers companies with a suite of solutions that spans media, social, consumer and sales intelligence. By analyzing ~1 billion pieces of content each day and transforming them into vital insights, Meltwater unlocks the competitive edge to drive results. With 27,000 global customers, 50 offices across six continents and 2,300 employees, Meltwater is the industry partner of choice for global brands making an impact. Learn more at meltwater.com
Source: Meltwater via GLOBE NEWSWIRE