GAITHERSBURG, Md., Sept. 20 (Korea Bizwire) — Patton Electronics—US-manufacturer of UC, cloud, and IoT-enabling solutions for carrier, enterprise, and industrial networks—has launched the new Patton Cloud service for carriers and service providers that deliver All-IP and hybrid voice-and-data services to business subscribers.
Patton Cloud delivers a low-cost, easy-to-use, web-based edge-orchestration service that delivers a superior user experience. It offers remote touchless provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting—as well as security and alerting tools that reduce service turn-up costs, trouble tickets, and subscriber attrition.
The Patton Cloud service offers quality-control mechanisms including pro-active monitoring and troubleshooting—combined with feature-license distribution pools for managing value-added services.
“When you add it all up this thing is going to make carrier-providers’ lives so much easier,” said Burton A. Patton (Burt), Executive Vice President. “The promise of Cloud is now very real for UC and telecom service delivery.”
“We have made service provisioning a fully-automated process. By delivering software feature licensing as-a-service at the network edge, providers can pool their license inventory across all their session border controllers and other CPE devices,” Burt said. “Service management is now dumb-simple because of our easy-to-use, web-based remote-monitoring, troubleshooting, and service-quality tools.”
For a limited time, Patton is offering a 30-day free trial of the Patton Cloud Professional Edition.
The capabilities the Patton Cloud offers are extensive. Some highlights include…
- From the cloud you can manage, monitor, secure, alert, troubleshoot, analyze and optimize all your services
- Automatically provision services and upgrade CPE devices to support new services
- Remotely and securely control your access, networking and over-the-top (OTT) services at the network edge
- Easily upload configurations and feature licenses to deliver value-added services
- Effortlessly onboard new subscribers and deliver support and SLA services
- Converge delivery of new voice, data and network services
- Interoperate with Cloud telephony, on-premise PBX and SIP end points
- Integrate with third-party clouds and OSS/BSS platforms using the Patton Cloud API
In related news, Patton recently released a new new analog trunking gateway that morphs from FXO to SIP when you go All-IP.
Media Contact: Glendon Flowers | +1 301 975 1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A video accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/3f1d6447-92ee-4679-9764-74b987129f3a
Source: Patton Electronics Co. via GLOBE NEWSWIRE