AUSTIN, TX, Dec. 16 (Korea Bizwire) – SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable hybrid IT infrastructure management software, today announced several technology industry accolades for company growth and product excellence across its portfolio, including security, systems, network and database products.
“Technology changes at a rapid pace and it’s critical that organizations keep up with growing complexity and transformation, so we are honored to be recognized for our continued efforts to support the IT professionals that manage it all,” said Nikki Jennings, group vice president, product strategy, SolarWinds. “At SolarWinds, our chief goal is to make the lives of IT professionals easier, therefore we value and prioritize product excellence and effectiveness. It’s especially exciting to see that excellence reflected in awards and accolades from the IT industry and from IT professionals themselves.”
- In the 2015 Storage, Virtualization, Cloud Awards, SolarWinds® Storage Resource Monitor won “Storage Management Product of the Year” and SolarWinds Virtualization Manager was a finalist for “Software-Defined Infrastructure Product of the Year.”
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager won Security Insider’s 2015 Readers’ Choice Award for the “Best Log Management Tool.”
- SC Magazine® gave SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager a 5-star review in their Risk and Policy Management Group Test, awarding the maximum five stars in each evaluation category: features, ease of use, performance, documentation, support and value for money.
- Government Security News’ 2015 Homeland Security Awards honored SolarWinds in three categories, including first-place wins for SolarWinds User Device Tracker for “Best Continuous Monitoring and Mitigation System” and SolarWinds Log & Event Manager for “Best Security Incident and Event Management Solution.” SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager was a finalist for “Best Compliance/Vulnerability Solution.”
- Database Trends and Applications included SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer on their list of Trend-Setting Products for 2016 which highlights leading vendors that are providing innovative products and services aimed at helping organizations derive more value from their data and ensure better performance from their systems.
- Deloitte® included SolarWinds at No. 491 in its 2015 Technology Fast 500, marking the company’s ninth consecutive year on the annual ranking of companies demonstrating technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth.
For more information on SolarWinds’ IT management products, including downloadable, free evaluations, visit the SolarWinds website or call 866.530.8100 toll free.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable hybrid IT infrastructure management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our thwack® online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design and thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be or are intellectual property of their respective companies.
© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Source: SolarWinds via Marketwired