DUBLIN, IRELAND, July 9 (Korea Bizwire) — Research and Markets (http://bit.ly/VZFeDe) has announced the addition of the “M2M Satellite Communication Market 2014-2019 – Worldwide Market Forecast and Opportunities” report to their offering.
Machine-to machine (M2M) market represents an interesting and potentially huge revenue stream for the satellite industry. Terrestrial network currently covers only 10% of the world, and has created a need to switch toward satellite networks which would help to cover the remaining 90% of the world, making it the most attractive aspect of satellite M2M connectivity.
This report highlights in detail the M2M satellite communication technology, communication network devices, and services and how these are helpful in tracking machines and devices and also in providing real-time information.
Strategic alliance is the trend seen in this market, where network providers come together with application developers to provide end-to-end solution to the customers. Also, there have been cases of machine manufacturers getting into an agreement with solution providers.
The M2M satellite communication market comprises verticals such as automobile and telecommunication, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, energy and utility, mining, maritime, agriculture, healthcare, and public affairs. In 2014, the automobile and telecommunication vertical has the highest market share. However, in 2019, the revenue from transportation and logistics is expected to exceed that of automobile and telecommunication.
The year-over-year (Y-o-Y) growth rates of public affairs will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. A few high-growth markets are public affairs, agriculture, and healthcare. The key playing fields in the M2M satellite market are satellite telemetry, business services, and satellite modems. The business services stretch from implementation to training and consulting on all matters concerning M2M satellite communication.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are not expected to seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the market into technology, communication network devices, and services covering this market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights, which will help to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition, and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 15 top players in this market. In this section, market scenarios are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Scope of the Report
– Satellite Telemetry
– Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT)
– Automatic Identification System (AIS)
– Based on communication network devices, the M2M satellite communication
market is segmented into the following categories:
– Satellite IP Terminal
– Satellite Modems
– Managed Services
– Broadband Services
– Business services
– Automobile and Telecommunication
– Transportation and Logistics
– Oil and Gas
– Energy and Utilities
– Public Affairs
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. M2M Satellite Communication: Market Size And Forecast By Technology
5. M2M Satellite Communication: Market Size And Forecast By Communication
6. M2M Satellite Communication: Market Size And Forecast By Services
7. Transportation Management: Market Size And Forecast By Verticals
8. Transportation Management: Market Size And Forecast By Regions
9. M2M Satellite Communication: Markets Landscape
10. Company Profiles
– Globalstar, Inc
– Hughes Network System Llc
– Iridium Communications, Inc.
– Kore Telematics
– Orange Sa
– Rogers Communication, Inc
– Sprint Corporation
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks
(Source: Research and Markets via Marketwired)